With the Rand weakening in the last few weeks and no sign of it recovering to its previous levels, coupled with some strange economic policies being made by the government with regards to foreign investors entering the country; there isn’t a better time than now to take a look at investing, opening or expanding your business in the UK. Looking at the ten year graph of the Rand/Pound relationship, it’s quite evident that the rand weakens substantially, regains a little, and then weakens further, and thus continues the trend.
Below are 5 more top reasons why we think the UK is a great option for your business:
- The World Bank has ranked the UK first in Europe and sixth in the world to operate business.
- Stable Political Environments: The UK is the country with the least corruption in the world. It achieves a higher rating in comparison to the US, Japan, Germany and France.
- Gateway to the EU market: The UK acts as an excellent gateway to the European market which has 27 member states and an approximate population of 500 million.
- Reduce your corporation tax by 30%.
- Rapid productivity growth: The UK has taken a major leap in terms of productivity in comparison to its other core competitors.
It’s a lot simpler than you think to expand or start your South African business in the UK. One of the benefits of entering the UK economy is that it doesn’t take long for Veal Global to have your business registered, a bank account opened and your business trading in your chosen industry. With the lack of corruption, the stable currency, the increase in production of the country as a whole, not to mention the reduction in corporate tax, and the possibility of accessing the European market, why would you not want to get your business up and running in the UK?
Could it be that you are worried about the cost of starting up, the lack of corporate presence in the UK, or the difficulty in running the business while you are back in South Africa? If these are your concerns, it’s a good idea to speak to Veal Global, today!